Hello from london

MartinG

Hello people. I am Martin from london. I am a paranormal investigator. Some may call me a ghost hunter.
I was founder of the renown group Murrysville Paranormal. I was the one that other investigators came to for help.
I've relocated here to england to help those in need. There are hundreds of ghost hunter teams here but no real investigators that can actually help someone. Now founding the group Paranormal Examiner of London in need of a webpresence.

Before we go calling me crazy or a weirdo. Been there done that. If you have questions believer or not, ask away and I will try to answer the best I can

GigaGreg

Staff member
Hi there English Friend :)

My ICT lecturer is in Ghost Busters team.
This sound cool to me.

Welcome to Gigarank mate :)

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigarank Martin. Your field of expertise is totally fascinating. What kind of paranormal occurrences do you come across in London?

HI Martin, welcome to Gigarank. Very interested in your endeavors. Your occupation doesn't sound crazy or weird to me - at least not in a negative way. After all, it often seems like a crazy, weird world for lots of reasons.

MartinG

Genesis said:
Welcome to Gigarank Martin. Your field of expertise is totally fascinating. What kind of paranormal occurrences do you come across in London?
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. EVPs or in english recorded untraceable voices. Electronic Voice Phenomenon. The walls and stone are saturated with voices from the past. You can record these anomalies everywhere. These are mostly just soundbytes from history and have no active intelligence behind them.
There are the rare occasions where I bump into something that seems alive and intelligent.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
MartinG said:
There are the rare occasions where I bump into something that seems alive and intelligent.
Guess that part has to be VERY interesting. Totally fascinating hobby Martin. :cool:

MartinG

Its extremely exciting when something of this nature happens when your mind tells you it can't happen.
Its even better when it interacts with you. This is where science and common sense falls apart.
I should mention the reality of ghost hunting is about as exciting as watching paint dry.
Paranormal activity is captured 1 in 1000 times across the board and real hauntings against reported hauntings is 1 of 100%.
The real crazy stuff is 1 in the thousands%.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I can only imagine that sounds that are picked up had to be of an extreme kind to be picked up by walls? This study gives a whole new meaning to walls have ears. I'm intrigued.

MartinG

Residual hauntings oddly enough can happen for any reason if any at all
Its been said that even a lightning strike miles a way can trigger certain minerals to capture a moment in time and spit it out later.
Along with what you said. Many a battlefield has held the most horrible sounds and sights one could imagine and play them back on quiet nights. Well sometimes through the day as well.
These events are subject to repeat themselves and will not change or interact with you. Sometimes the playbacks can be so vivid that people have often thought it was the living they wittnesed.