Hello my name is Verm.

dxverm

Hello everyone! My name is Verm as the subject suggests, and thats short for Vermillion, yes like the slipknot songs...lol I'm from Indiana, US and I currently work customer service for Orbitz. On the side (or at home) I'm a huge tech nerd, I build my own pc's and service others in my area, as well as dabble with console hardware. I have successfully modded the Original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2 Phat, Ps2 Slim, PS3 Phat, and PSP-1000. I'm not an expert by any means in these areas but I do have experience tinkering with the systems. I also have dabbled in web-design. I used to run a website about 10 years ago called SS.Vegeta's.Rage, and co-operated, SS.Dragons.Rage and SS.Gohans.Rage, for all you out there that are not anime fans, those were all Dragonball Z Fan sites from 2000-2007. I still keep up with my skills in Photoshop, but have fallen behind with my coding skills. If there is anything else you would like to know about me just leave a comment or send me a pm. I hope to frequent this forum a lot in the future and its nice to meet all of you!

-Verm out!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds pretty awesome Verm. Got to be a description of a Super Geek. Welcome to Gigalicous! :drinks:

dxverm

Working on learning guys/gals! Got about 100 hours of PHP/MySQL learning material I've started to comb through and can't wait to get my first CMS/Forum up and running for my website. I'll keep everyone in the loop throughout my progress. May go ahead and get some free hosting here and throw up a wordpress version of my site until I have my own back-end system developed. Thanks for the Welcome!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigalicous Verm!

Slipknot fan myself, seen them live twice at Download Festival (Donnington, England) Glad you can join us, i`m sure you will fit in just fine on here. Looking forward to reading some of your post`s.

dxverm

Wish I had the money to take a trip to see the Download festival, all my favorite bands have played it. And they have some HUGE moshpits. :)