Hello!

Szprytek

Hello, my name is Dominic and I'm from Poland. I have registered here and I'm gonna be one of the most active members :D Of course I want to get free vps too - I need it for my website.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Hey there :) I am from Poland too haha :cool: So you must be interested in web things ;)

Btw you should remember that you need to have an active Shared Web hosting account first in order to get a free VPS alongside 50 posts.

Szprytek

Btw you should remember that you need to have an active Shared Web hosting account first in order to get a free VPS alongside 50 posts.

Ohhhh I didn't read that information before. Thank you!

"To qualify for a free VPS we simple ask you to register on our web development community forums and make 50 non-spam forum post`s, once you have met the requirement of 50 forum posts you have qualified for a VPS for free."

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigarank Szprytek!

To add to iG's info. The VPS is not an overnight thing. It is a process that starts with a free hosting account, and you should take your time over it. Idea is you need to join the community on the Forum, apply for a free hosting account, then show what you can do with the free hosting account (it has to be active and alive), then apply for the VPS account (it may take a while), and then you have to make some more posts every month to keep the VPS.

I also notice you're a games enthusiast. Just in case you were planning to run online games on the server, suggest you read our VPS Terms and Conditions carefully as online games on the VPS are not allowed.

Szprytek

Okay, I understand, It's not a problem for me, because I want to join the community on the Forum permanently. Thank you for your help.

lloydadams

Szprytek said:

Ohhhh I didn't read that information before. Thank you!

"To qualify for a free VPS we simple ask you to register on our web development community forums and make 50 non-spam forum post`s, once you have met the requirement of 50 forum posts you have qualified for a VPS for free."

Whow...

I thought it was 100 posts. I wasn't aware of any 'web development community forums'. Is this an external forums site?

I'm almost at 50 posts. Can I just register at this other forum and apply for the VPS here?

GigaBot

Administrator
Greetings from Serbia,
I like Poland very much, I have some dear friends in Katowice. I know that you're here on this Forums for some time, so I'm sure that you already addicted to it ...:clapping:!