Hello

jakaletta

Hi everyone!

I am new to Gigarank! Of course I am new. I am excited to get my free hosting once I reach 10 points of course. Though I have used a host many years ago who did the post to host. Sadly they got rid of their free hosting years ago as well. Though I am very excited to have hosting for posting again.

I know I will be quite active while getting hosting here. I liked the post to host back then and will still today. So what do I plan to host here? I plan to host my personal portfolio as well as my Minecraft Server's Website with the forums and such. Nothing that will break the rules. I have just found other sites for my Minecraft Website has not worked out because of ads and lack of pages.

So you can call me Joy or Ferret. I go by The Flying Ferret a lot online so that is why Ferret. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigarank Joy. Look forward to your posts. If they're all as good as your opening post it is something to look forward to. :good:

Yozora

Welcome to Gigarank, Joy! Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to reading your posts as well.