Help & Need your Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

daya143

1st of all sorry for my bad english.

I am working on a wordpress simple site for a friend, from this morning, i have zero Knowledge on css or html. I just tried my browing knowledge, i get the images, psd, ideas through google.

site: Jaishanth

Not finished, only (45% works done)
it will be a very simple single page site.

1. I need your help to finish the last layout in the widget or footer section to have three things on the same coloums.( Opening hours, addresse & contact form) not too big.

2. Just give your opinion or your own views of the look please...
( remembre the TEXTS are dummy on the site, thats the last work to finish)

Sincerly,
Daya

Sander k

Its a .tk domain which no one takes serious and the website is so heavy/slow that I decided not to fully open it on my iphone.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It opened quite OK for me Daya. Not sure what help you need, as I expected something really bad, and found something really good instead. Well done! What I like most is the original look and also the simple design with plenty of white space which makes it striking. I like your lay out in the footer area. You've got a great eye for symmetry. I like what you did with the fonts and colours too. :good:

mailbox_bomber

I had no problems downloading it either, but could be that the design is not responsive enough to allow easy downloading on mobile phones. Probably something worthwhile adjusting for.

Looks great. Well done so far!

daya143

Thanks Sander k, to have some time to look and give your opinion. Yes its a .tk domain as its a test so all the things used are free, ones finished will transfer to the sure place. I will take the look on the heavier to increase the web charging speed.

Thanks Genesis, after saw the message of Sander k, i felt really bad, thoughts i did a bad job. I liked your message with the details its really motivating to finish the site, thanks mate one more time.( ones i finish the site, i will share all the compontents i have used).:clapping::clapping:

Thanks mailbox_bomber, i will look the problem in the responsive.

Thanks Pauline.

Thanks Sarji, for visited the site & gave your opinion, really appriciate it, and thanks for the link, will take a look to solve the problem in responsive.

You guys are really AMAZING in Gigalicous, greate community.

daya143

Thanks AlexBen, is due to the domain server name change, i fix it now, BUT!!!!
i have no response from my friend so the projet is closed. Thanks a lot for all your kinds & supports.

MOD please lock this topic, Thanks.

AlexBen

daya143 said:
Thanks AlexBen, is due to the domain server name change, i fix it now, BUT!!!!
i have no response from my friend so the projet is closed. Thanks a lot for all your kinds & supports.

MOD please lock this topic, Thanks.

Hello Daya,
If you want some help please let me know, maybe I can try to help you.
Is not good notice "Project is close"

Regards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.