Hey gigarank!

huiskesmartijn

Hey guys! So today I was searching for a good free hosting, and came here. I just had a quick look, and the forum seems pretty great, I also looked at the features, which are pretty great (such as the google app installer). It also seems the admins are pretty active and really try to improve the site. To make a long story short, it seems awesome, and I hope I enjoy my stay;)

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigarank Huiskes!

Two important things if you are posting for hosting:
1. Your Personal Messaging (PM) is deactivated, so staff can't communicate with you.

2. Suggest you check our Guidelines for Quality posts. Short posts don't count as quality posts and you've made a couple or more of those. You need to count 10 quality posts, i.e. ones that are more than a short sentence long before you apply for hosting.

huiskesmartijn

Genesis said:
Welcome to Gigarank Huiskes!

Two important things if you are posting for hosting:
1. Your Personal Messaging (PM) is deactivated, so staff can't communicate with you.

2. Suggest you check our Guidelines for Quality posts. Short posts don't count as quality posts and you've made a couple or more of those. You need to count 10 quality posts, i.e. ones that are more than a short sentence long before you apply for hosting.

Thanks! I understand. I'll make a few another HQ posts;)