Hey Guys!

roxas240

I was just browsing Google for a free web host provider and i ended up here. I was using another provider but websites started loading slow and service was crappy. Since this one is more like a forums, i am going to guess that i will get better support here. Any way i set my website up for a small electronics company I started called Xemplar. Since I am in tenth grade any my School district asked i could help with the computer programming class. So i added a tutorial page to my website. Any way I feel that i am going to fit into this community real well.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Gigarank, hope you enjoy your time with the community.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Yozora

Hello Roxas! Yeah, I hear you about trying free hosts and having to deal with slow servers. I've also unfortunately had that experience, but thankfully Gigarank is nothing like those hosts! You're in 10th grade & helping with your school district's computer programming class? Impressive! You must know a lot to do that!

roxas240

Yeah We are currently doing Java in that class so i put up youtube videos and then I embedded them into my website. I'm using my personal computer at the moment but here is a address: 72.225.12.129

Yozora

The IP address doesn't seem to work for me, which is too bad because I'd like to see it, but I'm really impressed that you made youtube videos on Java! It can be hard to explain something in a way that's easy for other people to understand. I've been toying with Java somewhat, and it's not an easy language.

roxas240

try xemplar.ml, i had been toying with the server. also i installed linux on my wii and moved the files there. so now i have a webserver running on my wii