How essential is a logo for your business?s success?

D

deanwilliam

Appear to be a simple image by many business owners; logo design has much use in the branding. It represent your business on the letterheads, brochures, banners, website, social media accounts,and so on. And, most importantly, it can be the first thing your prospects would notice before even connecting with your business. Logos serves as the foundation for your brand identity because it sparks trust, recognition and professionalism in the brand personality. This is the reason why logo should be unique, simple, versatile, memorable and relevant. Having that said, it should also attract the target market to the associated brand, product or service.

If you have the best logo design services in Dubai

GigaGreg

Staff member
Use of Web Hosting Accounts
Accounts are to be used only by you. Account holders must not resell or give away web space or email accounts to other parties, other than the acceptance of advertisements. All web space and email accounts must remain in total control of the account holder.

Jr32767

I personally think a company's effort to be up to date and innovative is best shown from the care they take to display a neat, clean and modern appearance, graphic design and logos being obviously included.

Of course "not all that glitters is gold", but think about it for a second: we may trust a professional figure from the way they dress and the way they talk even before they do anything. I think this goes back to basic psychology and getting a good first impression. I would stay away from a company whose logo was designed in Comic Sans for example.
Design is a very subtle but powerful way of showing the work that has been put in the company.

yusha

A logo is very much needed for a company to get the attention of new clients because there are some certain people who actually get impressed by the first look of your company and the first thing a person notices in your company is the logo. So you must spend a good time designing the logo for your company but I suggest hand it over to a professional give him some time and see what he come up with.

Hdor

Of course, logo is the key piece and first step to establish a business branding but product and service would be much more important. Personally, I always thought Apple's logo was not good looking, a bitten apple, that is ordinary with little design taste. Anyhow, it is still a great and successful branding. :blush:
Recommend a logo design tool if you want to make one yourself, DesignEvo.

kupak51

The LOGO must be non-complex, striking and preferably monochromatic. .
No complex: A logo with many details is difficult to perceive, only important details should be reflected in the logo. A corporation can have a logo of the corporation and then logos of the products, with the purpose of defining the products in the corporation.
Shocking: seeing it for 2 seconds and closing the eyes should continue the image, that impact causes this image to be recorded and lasting in time.
Monochromatic: colors often have a dispersing effect, create unnecessary distractions, on the other hand, in publications in different media the price of color is prohibitive. The brain perceives a monochromatic image, Black and White, 10 times faster than a color image.
More clearly see in the following examples.
images
images
images
images

burger

I think you sould use a vector image (white/black). And you should choose nice font. You can make two line. I think you are use 300x150 template.

shinnn

kupak51 said:
The LOGO must be non-complex, striking and preferably monochromatic. .
No complex: A logo with many details is difficult to perceive, only important details should be reflected in the logo. A corporation can have a logo of the corporation and then logos of the products, with the purpose of defining the products in the corporation.
Shocking: seeing it for 2 seconds and closing the eyes should continue the image, that impact causes this image to be recorded and lasting in time.
Monochromatic: colors often have a dispersing effect, create unnecessary distractions, on the other hand, in publications in different media the price of color is prohibitive. The brain perceives a monochromatic image, Black and White, 10 times faster than a color image.
More clearly see in the following examples.
images
images
images
images

i totally agree with you. I was taught the same way in my economy class. But at the same time the power of colors shouldn't be underestimated. While it is true that monochromatic shapes and patterns remove any distraction and focus on the essential, colors give your logo a certain kind of brand value. Shapes and patterns are only easily perceived if they have a familiar and easy to remember structure. That requires people to have a certain degree of shape and pattern perception ability which not all people have. Color combinations are easier to remember in this case, take for example "Coca Cola" or "Mc Donald's" which have striking color combinations and remain in people's heads.

Peter

I think it depends. If your buisniess is just the local flower shop I don't think a logo is very important. Much more important is how the flowers in the window and outside the shop looks when people walk by, and how you treat your customers.

osaed

I thiink it's very essential because it should give a few intake on the company itself and what it represents

TKmeridian

In my opinion, logo is an extension and a representative character of the business or unit one is creating. Whatever one stand for, the logo should be expressing that message or its statement to whoever looking at it. It is beside and beyond the aesthetic stance of the logo which will fade away with time. But what the logo represent is always remembered.

tbelldesignco

I think logos are essential, but that is also a good majority of what my business serves. I think that people should start off with a basic logo and they can always refresh it minimally overtime. The logo for my business is based off of my signature, so it has some tie back into my and my history, and that should really be any logo no matter the business.