How many domains do you own?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have about 50 - 60 domains, I`m probably only using about 10 of them at the moment.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I own four domains. Three are being used, and one I need to get my blog going first.

PeaceSigns

I think I have about 3 - gotta ask, what are you guys doing with all those domains?

@Sander
300 and you only use 28 - but why?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I usually buy domains when I have a great idea for a new website, the problem is finding the time to make those ideas into reality.

Sometimes, I buy domains purely because I like the sound of the domain name.

PeaceSigns

I know - I have that exact same problem, tons of ideas, way too little time to create it or on the flip-side I'll create something neat and not have the time to promote it.

That and I can never must up the courage to buy a domain if I haven't built the product/script/idea yet.

Sander k

PeaceSigns said:
I think I have about 3 - gotta ask, what are you guys doing with all those domains?

@Sander
300 and you only use 28 - but why?

I buy domains at auctions and sell them as no traffic websites throught auctions.

PeaceSigns

Do you do that for a living? Always wanted to know more about that trade - there's people who's bread & butter is "domain squatting" and flipping.

Sander k

PeaceSigns said:
Do you do that for a living? Always wanted to know more about that trade - there's people who's bread & butter is "domain squatting" and flipping.

No, just as a hobby.

I am a hotel manager for a living :yahoo:

jadvyga

I just bought one, thinking, yes, i will start my work and oh well, not that fast, its a month already and i can't get good hosting for it, so no site yet. Trying to get this one, looks like pretty good deal for free one. Lets see what happens

rapidace

I guess I had over 100 domain, I used to live with internet marketing days earlier but seems it takes a lot of works.

Caroline Centa

I have two domains that I own - one is used regularly, the other one is kind of used but I have transferred to a wordpress.com and don't consider it worth the cost of parking it so will probably let it go at the end of the year. I also run my mum's website for her, so consider her domain mine too.