How To Get Free Hosting For My Own Domain?

Anehco

I want to use my own domain here (Aneh.Co), but I have trouble to get free hosting I expected. what should I do to get hosting it?

Anehco

moontracker said:
Hi Anehco,

at first, you have to make 10 quality posts. After that, you can start your hosting application.
Maybe this will help you.

Have fun !

Thank you for your response.

Oh, This is really weird. And my start signup at hosting services with rules like this...

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Anehco said:
moontracker said:
Hi Anehco,

at first, you have to make 10 quality posts. After that, you can start your hosting application.
Maybe this will help you.

Have fun !

Thank you for your response.

Oh, This is really weird. And my start signup at hosting services with rules like this...
Not really Anehco. Posting for hosting is quite common. And always comes with rules.

In order to get hosting with us you have to make 10 QUALITY posts. I suggest you read the guidelines for quality posts as suggested by Moontracker as well as our terms and conditions for hosting.

If post to host is not what you like, maybe you will be better served at a host that does not require you to make any posts.

Anehco

I find a lot of posts on various blogs that provide an overview of Gigarank.Net is the best free hosting with premium quality, I could not wait to move my domain on blogspot to here. Sorry, but I will try to make a post on this forum so I can get hosting it. :D

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
You're not doing too badly Anehco and I admire your staying power. You just have to keep trying. In fact, trying to write eventually will become writing spontaneously, I know of many people with English as a second language who improved their language skills with participating in Forums. Practice makes perfect!

Anehco

I actually have quite a lot of ideas to be posted. for example on my favorite site services. one of them as a http://web-capture.net which allows us to take a screenshot one page of the site as a whole. it's just that, I don't know how to explain it in English. But I will try to make a post in this forum :D

Thank you for your support.