How to make a list of cateogry show up on google search page?

pan1

I've been wondering how to make categories site show up on the google search page like below image. I dont know what its called and what function. IS there any advantages to if our site shown up like that?

this.png

So any ideas guys?

pan1

Sander k said:
Age of your website, pages your visitors visit, sitemap.

A.k.a. Content, content, content.

So you mean that it does't required special technique like google webmaster tool or something like that? I'm using wordpress platform anyway.

Peter

They are called "Sitelinks". Google will pick them automatically and there is no way you can add them manually. You can disable the ones you don't like in Webmaster Tools.

pan1

Peter said:
They are called "Sitelinks". Google will pick them automatically and there is no way you can add them manually. You can disable the ones you don't like in Webmaster Tools.

I get it now. Is there any advatages if our sitelinks shown up on Google search pages? Is that mean our site has agood rank or good SEO so google display them ?

Peter

I think the main advantage is that people is more likely to visit your site because it takes up more space and stands out more in the search results. I don't know exactly when they are shown but I think it's only for the first result and mostly when searching a brand or a website name.