I will trade 200 point for .com domain

pan1

Hello guys, I am building a website for local musician community right now (similar to reverbnation or soundcloud). So the point is I need a new .com domain (sumedangmusic.com, its still available) and I will give 200 of my point to whoever buy me a domain.

xdude

I think there are couple of forums which offer you .com domains or any tld for forum posts. If you don't have a PP or credit card then better check those. Or you can get one from those new extensions like .casa, .work etc.

pan1

xdude said:
I think there are couple of forums which offer you .com domains or any tld for forum posts. If you don't have a PP or credit card then better check those. Or you can get one from those new extensions like .casa, .work etc.

Thats sound good, I'll check those forum.

smalpierre

pan1 said:
xdude said:

Thats sound good, I'll check those forum.

You can get a .com domain here for 1000 points right now.

GigaBot

Administrator
pan1 said:
Finally I got TLD. Thanks for your advice, you can check the website here SUM

Congratulations pan1 I wish you all the success with your GREAT Website!!! If you need any assistance or support I'll be glad to help. :drinks:

xdude

smalpierre said:
You can get a .com domain here for 1000 points right now.

Ah That I didn't know. I don't remember it in any of those thread I read. :) earning 1000 points shouldn't be hard for active poster.

BTW Congrats @"pan1" !! How did you get your domain ? Bought it or received it from a site ?

pan1

I am really gratefull for your support. I am still need your advice to make my site take a further step. I

xdude said:
BTW Congrats @"pan1" !! How did you get your domain ? Bought it or received it from a site ?

Well, I managed to get some donation from local musician and its enough to pay the domain. :friends:

GigaBot

Administrator
pan1 said:
I am really gratefull for your support. I am still need your advice to make my site take a further step. I

xdude said:

Well, I managed to get some donation from local musician and its enough to pay the domain. :friends:

Cheers for those Locals ...Musicians are the Best! What Local community is that? I mean from where you are?

pan1

I live in Sumedang (west java). It is really small village but we have a great music history and tradition especially for band group. And you know, villagers tend to support each other and yeah they really support this project.