Ideas

Ian2416

So I'm building a MyBB forum for my corporation and need ideas. I stop doing MyBB but decide it's not worth going to jail for braking Federal copyright laws. The forum is going to be about My Servers (Mainly) and secondly going to be for other topics such as Coding, Tech, Graphics, etc. so Ideas on a theme for the forum.
Plugins I might use Tapatalk and a few others, idea is not use too many plugins or the website will crash.

Ian2416 said:
So I'm building a MyBB forum for my corporation and need ideas. I stop doing MyBB but decide it's not worth going to jail for braking Federal copyright laws. The forum is going to be about My Servers (Mainly) and secondly going to be for other topics such as Coding, Tech, Graphics, etc. so Ideas on a theme for the forum.
Plugins I might use Tapatalk and a few others, idea is not use too many plugins or the website will crash.

Why use MYBB if its going to crash with plugins. There are other boards out there that will do the samething. Why use tapatalk? Anyone who is anyone in the coding field doesn't use such useless plugins. Just use some CSS codes to allow people to browse it with a mobile browser.

Ian2416

strokerace said:
Ian2416 said:

Why use MYBB if its going to crash with plugins. There are other boards out there that will do the samething. Why use tapatalk? Anyone who is anyone in the coding field doesn't use such useless plugins. Just use some CSS codes to allow people to browse it with a mobile browser.

no, not the crashing is a issue the MyBB Support forums is not helpful at all they are all rude.
Tapatalk might not be as useful but it help expand my corporation a lot.

hitterman

Why don't you try Simple Machines Forum? If you don't require very complex features, SMF or even phpBB can be helpful.

I have found all the forums to be too complex to really get them to look and work well. Never really spent much time because it just seemed overly complicated when compared to a wordpress. To me it is kind of like Joomla...why bother!