If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?

x3phobia

Banned
My Birth Name is Sagor which means Sea but if mispronounced ( All of my friends does it all the time ) it becomes "Sagol" what means "Goat " & it becomes irritating. So i would chose "Abdullah".

M

Monra

Well I would change it to something cool like Destroyer or smth

W

worldwondersph

I would prefer to put a first or a second name on my one and only given name. hahahaa

Peter

I'm quite happy with my current name but if I was forced to change I would probably go for "Petter" just because it's similar. It's not my favourite name by any means, and it's much easier to make fun of since it rhymes with "getter" which is the Swedish word for "goats", but I'm too old to care about such things.

awan

I changed my name 3 times throughout my life. Well, not my actual name but it's just my nicknames. My first nickname was 'Adit' , then 'Dzikri', and now it's 'Awan'.

It's basically taken from my full name which is Dzikri Aditya Darmawan, but i changed the nickname through time because i feel like i need to. It's just like... i need to remove some memories from the past, you know? ;)

killerdj

My birth name is Dorion, everybody calls me D.J. and I would change my name to Puttputt. That's only because I don't care what my name is really.

amsamglobal

And it wouldn't offend my family? Bastion, which means strong, and then something easy to spell like - Rock. Bastion Rock. It has a nice ring to it.

Or maybe Taliesin. If I could have the magical and musical skills that come with it!

hunky

Wouldn't it be nice if I could change my name to "Dear God"

I wonder how would police shout, "Dear God" stop, or we will shoo... Nah, pray to you !!

Ha ha ha..

A

AngelShade

I would coll myself RNGesus :D , that way il be god of randomized items in a game and controll what the lines of code give to me

F

felipesantos989

it would probably be Scott, idk i'm from brazil but i like this name.