If you were a billionaire .... where would you relocate to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK let's say you're a billionaire a few times over, and you've got a choice to live any where in the world, including buying countries and islands, where would you want to live?

PeaceSigns

I would buy French Polynesia and live on there at least 4 months out of the year.

Throw massive parties at Branson's Necker island or optionally on one of the private islands off Fiji / polynesia with it's amazing blue water.

Hazem

I think about buying an island somewhere quiet and beautiful flowers and margarita on the beach with a lot of amazing b/vkini girls dancing all day spanish guitars
this is going to cost a lot of money

Darrcon

Honestly I would not want to relocate. I would stay in the little town I live it buy up a lot of land here in Michigan maybe some in in other states/countries I dont know I do know I would do whatever I want when I want

manal18

I'd buy the whole mall. I'd have 3 kids, 2 girls and one boy, and let them have whatever they wanted, so they'll grow up happy.

mailbox_bomber

I'd buy me a mountain right here in Vermont, and do my best to keep people away. Unless I wanted them there, of course. I'd probably build a pretty big underground network that would put the Vietcong to shame.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds pretty original, creative and also genius. I love the underground idea as well.

mailbox_bomber

Genesis said:
That sounds pretty original, creative and also genius. I love the underground idea as well.

There's just something about having an underground complex. There's no real way to justify it other than "I want one", especially since I'm not comfortable underground. Just an off the grid hideout, I suppose.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It reminds me of the best of the James Bond movies I liked. I liked the "in the ocean" type underground too, where one gets really nice views of fish outside, like those big round windows. Maybe complete with a fleet of submarines.

exia0108

I'd relocate to Tokyo, Japan. I love it there even though it's a very busy city. I would build my own massive tower and live in it.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Well since I'm on my way to being homeless one of these days my options just seem to be increasing by the day ... :p

I'd have a floating City made, my City would have it's own green energy power source and it's own woodland complex, farm areas, live-stock complexes. I'd allow only people who have abilities with farming, cooking, horticulture, technology, Mechanics, engineering and craft skills to live there, there would be some workers allowed for up-keep of the City, I would be the City Founder and all those living on my City would be my close friends, no room or place for unfriendly behaviour, we'd have our own Military force to protect the City so no unwanted guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.