Install script

un4saken

Administrator
You may try to use a free domain for testing purposes or ask for a domain change (subdomain.gi9.co) until your domain resolves

Sander k

un4saken said:
You may try to use a free domain for testing purposes or ask for a domain change (subdomain.gi9.co) until your domain resolves

Well, the domain is an active website running on SMF. I want to upgrade to vBulletin this weekend, but I prefer no downtime. So I thought I could change the nameservers on sunday or something when I am ready.

Code:
500 Internal Server Error
The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

37.187.74.24/~********/forum/install/install.php (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to 37.187.74.24's WebMaster.

Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at 37.187.74.24 Port 80
[/code]

un4saken said:
or ask for a domain change (subdomain.gi9.co) until your domain resolves

Is it easy to change to the right domain after the installation?

pan1

Well, you may have to change some configuration if you want to move your site from one domain/subdomain to another domain/subdomain...

Sander k

pan1 said:
Well, you may have to change some configuration if you want to move your site from one domain/subdomain to another domain/subdomain...

Just in the config.php file and in the MYSQL database I think, or what?

pan1

Sander k said:
pan1 said:

Just in the config.php file and in the MYSQL database I think, or what?

I dont really know about vbulletin installation. But, I think you are right, additionally you may have to change vbulletin installation path.