I've Got an Idea . . . . . .

Jasmine333

I decided to take a trip to . . . . . . . . . . somewhere . . . . . . , out in the furthermost outreaches of . . . . somewhere . . . . . . to market my products to the tribal kingdom of . . . . . . . someone . . . . . . . who has lots of money and just itching to spend it. I haven't told anyone else about . . . . . . . . this place . . . . . . so there should not be much competition. If I'm not back . . . . , well, could be this tribe likes savory stew . . . .if you know what I mean.

Well, wish me luck, see ya.

asexual synergy

I LOVE THIS POST!! :heart:

I decided to take a trip to . . . . . . . . . . ham-ikka-schnim-ikka-schnam-ikka-schnopp . . . . . . , out in the furthermost outreaches of . . . . yuzz-a-ma-tuzz . . . . . . to market my . . . . . . fizza-ma-wizza-ma-dillwas . . . . . . to the tribal kingdom of . . . . . . . floob-boober-bab-boober-bub . . . . . . . who has lots of money and just itching to spend it. I haven't told anyone else about . . . . . . . . ham-ikka-schnim-ikka-schnam-ikka-schnopp . . . . . . so there should not be much competition. If I'm not back . . . . , well, could be this tribe likes savory stew . . . .if you know what I mean.

Jasmine333

asexual synergy said:
I LOVE THIS POST!! :heart:

I decided to take a trip to . . . . . . . . . . ham-ikka-schnim-ikka-schnam-ikka-schnopp . . . . . . , out in the furthermost outreaches of . . . . yuzz-a-ma-tuzz . . . . . . to market my . . . . . . fizza-ma-wizza-ma-dillwas . . . . . . to the tribal kingdom of . . . . . . . floob-boober-bab-boober-bub . . . . . . . who has lots of money and just itching to spend it. I haven't told anyone else about . . . . . . . . ham-ikka-schnim-ikka-schnam-ikka-schnopp . . . . . . so there should not be much competition. If I'm not back . . . . , well, could be this tribe likes savory stew . . . .if you know what I mean.

That's great, I really enjoyed that too. :yahoo:

Jasmine333

asexual synergy said:
LOL no one else wants to play. Their loss. That was too much fun @"Jasmine333" !! :)

I had thought of putting at the end when I didn't think anyone else was there so I wouldn't have much competition, I saw Clickbank and all the others, Amazon, etc., but left it off. Could have put I saw them there boiling in the pot of stew :shock: