Keep Getting Domain is Invalid

Jasmine333

I'm trying to order the basic hosting package, but when I select that I have my own registered domain I keep getting the message that domain is invalid. I checked with GoDaddy where the domain was bought, and it is valid and registered until March 17, 2016. So what do I need to do to get it transferred here?

That is interesting. I just tried it it with my domain mafiacitiesoriginal.co.uk and it went to the next step. So I am not sure whats going on other then you didn't input the domain name correctly

Jasmine333

I found out the problem and corrected it. I was putting commas between the title words in my domain but they didn't belong there. It is bodymindwellness.info and I was putting body,mind,wellness.info. After the correction I was able to order the basic plan.

So now how do I access my info for Cpanel?

Genesis

Administrator
Jasmine333 said:
I'm trying to order the basic hosting package, but when I select that I have my own registered domain I keep getting the message that domain is invalid. I checked with GoDaddy where the domain was bought, and it is valid and registered until March 17, 2016. So what do I need to do to get it transferred here?
Did you put in the full domain name with the extension? I.e. domain.com?