Let's Host an International Seminar for all Gigarank Members.

Would you like to join in this seminar

• Total voters

yusha

I have been using GIgarank for the last two years.. With no doubt I am very happy with their services.
But It will be more fun and a great experience for all of us, If Gigarank Host an International Seminar for all Gigarank's Members. We would love to join, discuss and share our opinion face to face. Lets be all together under one roof as a member of Gigarank Family..
What do you think guys? Please reply your valuable comments about this topic.

Thanks to all.

Yusha Ibn Yakub
Founder and C.E.O
BioBeo Inc.

Peter

Biggest problem as I see it is that it costs a lot of money for people to travel. Many people come here to get free hosting so I doubt many of them are prepared to pay for the trip. I probably would not come, unless it was unrealistically close to where I live :pardon:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Would be much nicer if Gigarank members got together here in our cyber world. This is where our real existence lies anyway. I'm not much for Seminars - rather attend a rock concert or something in my free time. Anything to do with Web, design and development can be done online with Webinars. That could be interesting perhaps.

Yozora

Yeah, a webinar might be interesting. I'm not much for seminars either, unless they're really close to me.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Yeah Webinars sounds good to me as well, like Peter said about costs. People are here for free hosting, I would understand if that was within certain area where it would be low costs, but Webinars are better as we could do it on hangouts and talk there.

Also I have noticed that most of the users who are actually talking on the forum are mostly from USA, which would make people harder to travel around the world.

Tytoowns

DJB said:
Google Hangout maybe?

Google Hangout would be good, I have seen many people use it to host things such as webinar and looks to work well. There may be better alternatives though.

yusha

I'd really like to meet with the Gigarank Team and all the other popular members. So why thought a seminar would be great for this.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I've ordered a new HD webcam from eBay, let's do this in a couple of week's then.

Sent via T1000 from Skynet.

Tytoowns

Genesis said:
Which alternatives can you suggest and why do you think they are better?

I don't know of any. just saying there could be better as Hangouts has a few flaws. It's definitely good, but could be better.