Liveliness Requirement at Forum

iwede

I think I have done reading tos and doing search :p . In case I miss something(s). Is there a rule to suspend an account due to not being active in the forum for a certain period? I mean the forum account not the shared hosting account.
Thank you in advance

Yozora

Don't worry, usually when forum accounts are banned it's for spamming, or otherwise not following the rules. Not for inactivity.

iwede

Good to hear then. Most time you are online but fully for things else and have no time to visit forum for long. Thanks again

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Remember though that your hosting account has to be alive. You have to have a Website up and running within 48 hours. And it has to be regularly maintained. Best way to show to us that you are active is to check into the Forum from time to time. Otherwise though if your Website is found to be no longer maintained or visited it will be suspended. Refer TOS.

Hackers and "script kids" love to target Websites that are inactive. And we're on a shared server. So there is a very good reason behind this. We're not just doing it for the sake of doing it. We're doing it to keep the server secure.

iwede

Yes I have read the tos including the point you mention above, and regarding with my question it's clear now to me. Thanks