Lucky packet software!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure whether one gets viruses from some of the downloads so please browse this Website cautiously and at your own risk, but still .... looks like a cool site for lucky packet equivalent software.

http://giveawayoftheday.com/

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I`m always on the lookout for usable free software and scripts, nice find. I will take a good look when I have a little more free time.

GigaGreg

Staff member
No problem, there are amazing software for free. Once they did put on Adobe Photoshop CS 3. So we have to wait for the great offer.

Serven

AHA! Now this one for today looks like a great tool to have. This would have come in VERY handy when I downloaded FileZilla from SourceForge.
Giveaway of the Day - Soft Organizer 3.51
Soft Organizer is an excellent and very easy to use application to install and uninstall programs completely. Applications can be installed with tracking, which means the tool records all places in the system where the installed program leaves traces. In the future, these data allow removing that program completely, including all leftovers that may stay in the system after regular uninstalling using the Control Panel.

Dogmatix

Agreed. Have just downloaded it myself. I must say I sometimes wonder whether these tools can't turn into spyware themselves. I'm suspicious of anything that snoops around my registry. :p

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
iGdesigner said:
Any software is spyware, as example I can give antivirus or ms office.
Good point iG plus, when I checked there is a comment that said that today's download version has a bug in it. So have just deleted it - thankfully I hadn't launched it yet.

Must say I'm really grateful for people taking the time out to comment when something is not working well.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
So do I tangledmemories. Probably all originates from our mighty leaders, Chris who always likes to try new things and un4saken who is a master of technology to check them out and make them work.