Misharnet's theme listing at myBB!

GigaBot

Administrator
I am really, really suprised with this post ... Thank you Genesis a lot!

I didn't want to post about it, because i feel that I'm posting too much about my Web developing activities generally ...
But I am proud about it that it reached nearly 500 downloads in a less than two months ...

I am still dveloping it and People there provide very good feedback and suggestions ...
 

Yozora

Moderator
Wow, great job Misharnet! Now hopefully many more people will see & use your awesome theme.
 

dmull

New member
I really enjoy this theme! The contours and the colors match very well. Very awesome work! Well done Misharnet!
 

somik

New member
The flat theme reminds me of Windows 10... But I do like the black and blue color theme.

How long did it take you to make the theme? Did you start off with a basic theme and modify or start from ground up?
 

GigaBot

Administrator
Just for the record in case someone would be interested ...

After almost two months of work I have finally released new Major update to my NetPen MyBB Theme.

If you would like, you could see the demo HERE

Thanks.
 
I went to the site and I don't see anything. Just a dull boring layout that looked like a wordpress theme site. Is there supoosed to be something there?
 

GigaBot

Administrator
strokerace said:
I went to the site and I don't see anything. Just a dull boring layout that looked like a wordpress theme site. Is there supoosed to be something there?

Ok you don't like it and I respect that. I just wasn't sure what do you mean by "what is it?"

Could you provide some feedback, generally, what would you expect from good MyBb Theme, or maybe an example of good MyBB theme, it could be helpful to me in future?
 
misharnet said:
strokerace said:
I went to the site and I don't see anything. Just a dull boring layout that looked like a wordpress theme site. Is there supoosed to be something there?

Ok you don't like it and I respect that. I just wasn't sure what do you mean by "what is it?"

Could you provide some feedback, generally, what would you expect from good MyBb Theme, or maybe an example of good MyBB theme, it could be helpful to me in future?

I didn't know that was the theme you were talking about. Thought there was something there to look at. If I am not mistaken, you had said check out a demo here. I was looking for something to download or pictures of it.
 

If you read this here " If you would like, you could see the demo HERE "
I was looking for something else. Either a download or pictures of the work. It doesn't mention anything that its his site using the theme.
 

GigaBot

Administrator
strokerace said:
misharnet said:
strokerace said:
I went to the site and I don't see anything. Just a dull boring layout that looked like a wordpress theme site. Is there supoosed to be something there?

Ok you don't like it and I respect that. I just wasn't sure what do you mean by "what is it?"

Could you provide some feedback, generally, what would you expect from good MyBb Theme, or maybe an example of good MyBB theme, it could be helpful to me in future?

I didn't know that was the theme you were talking about. Thought there was something there to look at. If I am not mistaken, you had said check out a demo here. I was looking for something to download or pictures of it.

Well, my mistake ... sorry.