Monthly Competitions Coming Very Soon

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We will be announcing monthly competitions very soon. We will be giving a couple of domains away every month to a couple of lucky members.

Watch this space.

Hells Bells

Great idea. I'm not too good with bulk posts however. I really like this Forum however, so will definitely be hanging up my hat here. Just not post as regularly.

Goku

Me too. I'm not good with posts. But I like this Website - good vibes all round. :good:

tim

I saw you guys had a competition in July where you gave away free domains, and that is pretty freaking awesome.

August, however, is almost 1/3 through. When are you guys gonna post one for August? Inquiring minds want to know!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering whether we could have a different kind of competition. For example, DJB could run a design competition for a logo of one of his Websites, or a best SEO suggestion for promoting Gigalicous, something functional and challenging at the same time.

GigaGreg

Staff member
No mate, I don't use it anymore, because there is no usage in it as I cant host any servers other tgan voice chat. It was helpful at the beginning but I have forgotten aboout it.