My clan WebSite

GigaGreg

Staff member
It looks impressive because it is hard coded, as the layout was created, so there is no chances of this website to be mobile-friendly because it is impossible as every graphic element has a fixed width and height :).

Genesis

Administrator
iGdesigner said:
It looks impressive because it is hard coded, as the layout was created, so there is no chances of this website to be mobile-friendly because it is impossible as every graphic element has a fixed width and height :).
True. I like the impressive part though. And the integrity to stay with the design. Has to be a point where someone with a mobile prefers the desktop version because the desktop hard coded version looks much better and works much better than mobile. Instead of wanting to follow Google, traffic and income to design a mobile version of the desktop that doesn't look impressive any longer.

Anomie

ubflhd said:
I dont think u get so many viewers on youre website with the add blocker script mate
I took one look and quit. Goodbye!

Any site that hassles me about running adblock instantaneously and permanently ceases to exist for me.

I don't tell you what to put on your site, so don't tell me what I can run on my computer.

Yozora

I agree. When I don't enable adblock it drastically increases the chance I'll get malware-laden popups & other nasty things. I really wish adblock wasn't such a necessity when browsing the web, but it is.