MySite.

priest

I am posting the link to my site, but dont take it too seriously, because I am yet working with the basics only, I now had used the zyro builder to build a temporary site, and keep it there until I have finished my beautiful site, the reason for the delay in uploading the new site is mainly due to the ftp client problems, as the host is denying ftp, and prefers file manager and online. As I am not familiar with opening other ports with the host with ftp access, I might need longer time. Here is the link "www.thelifesigns.com"

Tytoowns

Your website looks great, it needs a few touch ups but as you said, this isn't the beautiful version and looks good as a temporary site. I like it!

Did you create all of it with Zyro Builder? i have never used it and looks interesting.

GigaBot

Administrator
Well the Topic is interesting and original, but I will advice, if you don't mind to use WordPress installation and even default "Twenty Fifteen" theme would suit it well.

priest

Thank you, because experts appreciation really counts, I have got a team of psychics nagging me for a long time to build something in the internet so that they get their chance to show off themselves, I am yet to research and collect materials so that the site will be more mature and directive.

rrroberts

May I offer a couple of suggestions? As a Westerner, I am not too sure what a "life sign" is - perhaps a short blurb explaining? And maybe defining some of the other terms? It took me a couple of passes on your About page to get the gist of it. At first I thought it was a Western style counseling service.

Unless, of course your target audience already knows these things and there is not a need to explain.

The text in the left blue box Under Consulting looks bold relative to the other boxes to the right - for some silly reason it distracts.

As an alpha page, you are off to a good start - sometimes it seems a web page needs to evolve, can not be created perfectly on first attempt.

priest

Thank you, this is my first attempt to create my own site, without consulting professional services. And as you have visited it, you know that for sure that I am a beginner, all suggestions and help are valuable to me, as not only the site, but the confidence also increases, step by step.

Please also compare this with lifesigns.xyz, I just uploaded this, not mobile friendly for the timebeing, working on that. Need to study more, and research more.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
priest said:
Please also compare this with lifesigns.xyz, I just uploaded this, not mobile friendly for the timebeing, working on that. Need to study more, and research more.
The font colors, particularly the bright blue, are too bright, too many and don't work for me. The one column is much too narrow. Not sure where the eye should go to. I'd have one column only and a widget area on the right hand side with links to the different topics. Including a search box, etc.

priest

Thank you, for the valuable advises, I will keep on editing, and am sure this will become a high quality one shortly with your help and guidance.