New site started

I have a basic version of my site up and invite everyone to check it out: http://recorditnow.gi9.co/

Your feedback is more than welcome and it would be great if I could get a few comments added to the site itself if you have the time. (good, bad, whatever - I just want to get some activity going).

Of course everyone is also more than welcome to let me know if you want to participate. I have a lot more content lined up and a week off from the day job next week so I'm trying to expand it by the end of the year. I just wanted you to take a look while the first 4 post images are still on the front page.

Last and not least, Thank You Genesis for suggesting the WordPress theme minimatica! I've made some style changes, lightening things up a little and am wondering about the font - whether it's a little thin, mostly on the posts, the headings seem fine.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It's GREAT. That WordPress theme looks awesome, and I like the B/W with it. The style changes are right on. Well done! :good:

Thanks for bringing that up.

I've just installed a conversion plugin [WordPress Mobile Pack] that seems to be working okay, at least for now. Besides bringing the site up in a mobile theme, it also lets you switch back and forth between a zoomed out version of the site and the mobile theme.