New social button - Gigarank

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
So tonight finally found time to add social buttons to my VPS Wordpress site. I waited for a while as wanted to upload the same style buttons of Gigarank's, as well as edit the social options of my Wordpress theme to include Gigarank. If you are interested to use the Gigarank social button, am enclosing a copy of the Gigarank.png file herewith.

Capture.png

Attachments

• Gigarank.png
    Gigarank.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 36

GigaGreg

Staff member
Wow that is nice Genesis :) Good Job. When I'll find some time to recreate my website I am definately going to put this button.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks iG. I've just tried to improve those uneven edges. I'm using GIMP. And am a lazy user. But tonight started to learn about layers. :p

Have replaced my first effort with the improved version. May work on it some more later.

UniTrans

Nice work @"Genesis", I never actually found any social icon that I liked after I seen Gigarank's social icons, although I do like spherical ones as well! However I suggest you'd might like to anti-alias the new icon, the vertices seems a bit rough! Otherwise, it's great! :smile:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
UniTrans said:
I suggest you'd might like to anti-alias the new icon, the vertices seems a bit rough!
Aha .... is that what the process is called? Will check it out once I have some time available.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Have spent some time on this with GIMP. Too exhausting. Think I'll wait for the weekend, and maybe try other software programs as well. GIMP is definitely not a good one to do it with.