New WordPress Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Administrator
Gigarank has just launched a new dedicated WordPress Forum Category with 10 sub-forums. An overall majority of our Gigarank members favour WordPress and we are hoping to provide more topics for discussion by our WordPress enthusiasts.

At this point the Forum is work-in-progress, so if you have any ideas or would like sub-forums to be added to the new Forum. Please let us know in this thread.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Agreed with Tangledmemories!

Great idea to separate all that stuff. Now we have a clear sub-category for all wordpress related threads.

hitterman

Wordpress can be used for anything. From a simply landing page to a highly complex ecommerce system. From blogging to forum. It's probably one of the most customizable CMS available on Internet.

iwede

I am relatively new with wordpress and know nothing about the other platforms, so I can't make comparison. To me it is relatively easy to learn and gives widely space to express yourself via the user interface of your websites when you use wordpress. And seems there is huge number of both individual or group of people out there who rapidly want to express themselves via their personal blogs, it is understandable if wordpress then becomes more favorite rather than the others

binil

Wordpress definitely requires a seperate forum - simply because most people use it - for various purposes, be a blog or cms. Would like to see users here would like to show off their themes and plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.