October Competition - Win a Free TeamSpeak 3 Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

un4saken

Administrator
Interested in a FREE TeamSpeak Server? October is the chance for a few lucky Gigarank members to win a completely free TeamSpeak 3 Server with 32 slots. All they have to do is make 75 QUALITY posts in the main section of our Forum, follow us at Twitter and FaceBook, and contribute a blog post to any of our social media before 31 October.

wglIrjw.jpg

Number of posts will be calculated from 1st to 31 October.

What you getCompletely free.
  • 1 Gbps Dedicated Port Speed
  • 4 x 3.2 ghz Intel CPU
  • 4GB DDR3 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1TB Bandwith
  • DDoS Protection
  • Backups
The rules[/size]

Only quality posts will be counted for the Competition. Please read our Guidelines for Quality PostshereHow to enter
  1. Contribute 75 or more forum posts in the whole month of October 2016.
  2. Follow @gigarankpage
Good luck!

GigaGreg

Staff member
TeamSpeak3 drains a lot of bandwidth on our VPS'es. Check mine bandwidth at your own RISK :)

Barnum4000

A tough but rewarding competition I hope a lot of people attempt this competition with quality threads and posts.

kentwiggins

It would be cool if those were VPS's with the same configuration. I don't use or need a TeamSpeek, so I guess this competition is not for me. :confused:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member

CHT

To answer your question, yes you have to keep making posts every month. However, I recall the post count being 20 quality posts if memory serves.

I would have, but I don't really need TeamSpeak.

GigaGreg

Staff member
django23 said:
By any chance there will be other giveaways for TS3 servers?

If you put some effort into posting you can obtain free vps from us and install TS3 server on your own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.