OMG 202 new posts

Yozora

Lol, That's what happens to me too when I'm away from forums.
Just look at the interesting ones first & skim the rest.:smile:

Peter

202 can look like a big number but the number of threads will be much lower because many of the posts are in the same threads.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Good point Peter. As far as I can see our post count is down rather than up for now. Not complaining though as any positive feedback is always good for increasing number of posts.

rockforlife

I find myself coming in a bit less and not posting as much.. but that doesn't mean I'm not still all in.. You guys rock

Sander k

I recieved a PR 4 subdomain last week where i am making a high quality directory on. It was a directory in the same genre before. So it shouldnt drop its pagerank.

Maximus

I had over 4500 unread posts when I logged in. I should be posting more regularly though. Will try to make a greater effort as this is a worthwhile Forum to participate in.

seliol

Yeah, I just came back too, and it said 500+ unread posts :nea::shock:
With ya, I'm on page 13 of 25! Let's get on with it!

Well, with having to make 10decent post for free hosting and 50postto be entered in a contest for free VPS can fill the boards quickly. Yes, I am posting for free hosting. Sorry, I have tried to answer the questions of the OP

admin

Administrator
Staff member
strokerace said:
Well, with having to make 10decent post for free hosting and 50postto be entered in a contest for free VPS can fill the boards quickly. Yes, I am posting for free hosting. Sorry, I have tried to answer the questions of the OP

That`s fine, atleast your making the effort. many don`t..

Gregoric

seliol said:
Yeah, I just came back too, and it said 500+ unread posts :nea::shock:
With ya, I'm on page 13 of 25! Let's get on with it!

Isn't it some kind of bug? I've usually had about 10-30 new unread posts and then, several days ago, 500 has appeared out of nowhere.
RKQijvd.png

Did you, admins, update some addon or module reposnsible for this counter? Or is it that the forums became so popular recently? ;P

Gregoric

Genesis said:
Gregoric said:
Did you, admins, update some addon or module reposnsible for this counter? Or is it that the forums became so popular recently? ;P
Yes, un4saken did an update over the weekend. He mentioned is somewhere in a post, not sure where.

OK .... I found it:
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-65-post-26448.html#pid26448

Ah, that does explain a lot! Just gotta find and press "mark all as read" to reset the counter ;) Thanks for the info, Genesis!

As un4saake has mentioned in that post you mentioned, Gigarank got pretty popular so I think the amount will build up pretty quickly again :D Gotta keep up with looking through all the posts from now!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Gregoric said:
As un4saake has mentioned in that post you mentioned, Gigarank got pretty popular so I think the amount will build up pretty quickly again :D Gotta keep up with looking through all the posts from now!
Well since that post was buried in the Longest Spam Thread in the World, nobody would blame you for having missed it. Leas of all un4saken. :p

seliol

Gregoric said:
Genesis said:
Gregoric said:
Yes, un4saken did an update over the weekend. He mentioned is somewhere in a post, not sure where.

OK .... I found it:
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-65-post-26448.html#pid26448

Ah, that does explain a lot! Just gotta find and press "mark all as read" to reset the counter ;) Thanks for the info, Genesis!

Good to know, but I already went through the 25 pages of posts :crazy::shout: