Osu!

exia0108

Osu! is a music game. Basically, circles appear on the screen and you click them. Here's how they describe the game:"osu! gameplay is based on a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While keeping some authentic elements, osu! adds huge customisation via skins/beatmaps/storyboarding, online rankings, multiplayer and boasts a community with over 500,000 active users! Play the way you want to play, with your own music, and share your creations with others."

I don't think that I can post links get but the website is osu.ppy.sh (weird address, yes.)
I would also post a video but I can't do that either.
It's an awesome game, you all should check it out!

grinsmall

In addition to the "traditional" play mode (named Osu!) introduced in the OP's post. Osu! has also got 3 more play modes: Catch the Beat, Osu!Mania and Taiko. You control a character to catch the fruits falling from the roof (according to the rhythm of the song) in catch the beat. Osu!Mania is basically Beatmania IIDX (or DJMAX alike) clone. And taiko is a taiko no tatsujin clone.

I do still login and play a song or two once in a while. It is quite a good game if you want to have extra fun listening to the tracks you love.