Pagerank Update (2013)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick heads up! the next Google Page Rank update is due next week. Second update of the year.

I`m predicting a pr4 for Gigalicous.com

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not really, I go for DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority) more these days. I still keep a keen eye on PR though.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Looks as though there is a shortage of back links however. So I guess those who have Websites up and running could help by placing a Gigalicous link on their Websites. Once my blog is ready I'll certainly put a link up there. I'll see what else I can do as well.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Google pagerank update is way overdue now, I`m starting to suspect that almighty Google may change the pagerank update schedule to only twice per year.

There has been talk that Google may do-away with pagerank altogether due I highly doubt it as far too many webmasters and savvy web users use pagerank as a valuable metric.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Still no sign of the PageRank update. Started to think "what the hell are Google playing at" !

PeaceSigns

They're phasing out the whole pagerank thing - it's still there, but the updates are less frequent - although the indexing of sites has definitely sped up.