Paid Packages Coming Soon

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The problem with P2P resellers it's harder to control what exactly and who the people who have them place in their accounts.

Although not to be ruled out.

dxverm

The Reseller Package is an amazing deal! I have been pricing Reseller packages that run with cPanel/WHM for a week and nothing comes close to those stats! At best for $8 a month you can get 10gb, but 100gb!! That is awesome! I can't wait until I'm ready to upgrade, Gigalicous is where I will be directing my business.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Thats cool. Around January I will point my news portal to the paid hosting, I can't wait to have all my websites with you. I am telling my friends also, if you want to have a good hosting, use Gigalicous, because there are no better hosting.

dxverm

Maybe GL can get a referral system going for the paid hosting clients, for every 20 paid referrals, get a free month of hosting or something. That would be sweet!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Once we fully launch the paid services, we will probably have a referral system in place! We have the capability via our client portal (whmcs). Thank you for the suggestion.