PayPal - is it every one's Pal?

Genesis

Administrator
Any one had positive experiences with PayPal? What should one be watching out for when one uses Pay Pal?
 

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I use Paypal all the time. The only issues I have is in regards to selling services online. If the buyer does a charge back it's quite a pain to convince Paypal of your case as they generally favour the buyer.
 

jakarta

New member
I have used paypal for 5 years and no problem with this.

i have use it for Internet marketing and receive fund from PPC site
 

Genesis

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback! Am putting this on my To Do list for this summer. Getting a PayPal account.
 

Sander k

New member
Hellsing said:
Thanks for the feedback! Am putting this on my To Do list for this summer. Getting a PayPal account.

Hahaha, for my website flipping stuff, domain buying and webhosting stuff I use PayPal for ages.
Within the Netherlands tho almost no one uses it.
 

wifitoplist

New member
I am using PayPal from past 3 years, but found it better and easy than other sites. But the problem is just it charges much for transfering money.
 

Sander k

New member
wifitoplist said:
I am using PayPal from past 3 years, but found it better and easy than other sites. But the problem is just it charges much for transfering money.

Not that much and it is pretty safe.
 

wifitoplist

New member
Sander k said:
wifitoplist said:
I am using PayPal from past 3 years, but found it better and easy than other sites. But the problem is just it charges much for transfering money.

Not that much and it is pretty safe.

In India it costs us enough. Now going try Moneybookers!
 

PeaceSigns

New member
I don't like the fees - way too high, but there's little other reputable place to exchange money that doesn't require a lengthy approval process.
 

Genesis

Administrator
luciani said:
is paypal really safe?
Are credit cards safe? I don't think a 100% There is always a percentage chance someone can get hold of your information and scam you. But only a very small percentage however. Unfortunately we need to use credit cards or PayPal for certain transactions.
 

iamjolsoncruz

New member
I had a nightmare with PayPal!! :(

I payed a dollar for a verification program but I was logged out when I payed the dollar, the website said they didn't receive the payment. So i called paypal using skype and asked them why my account was limited, and they told me because I insist a refund for a product i received. So i dropped the call and opened gmail after awhile and saw an email sent by paypal saying : YOUR ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY LIMITED. ughh i wasted my dollar.
 

GigaGreg

Moderator
Staff member
PayPal is one of the best way to pay for the purchased items, its safe and secure. I have paypal over 2 years and I'm so happy.