portfolio digital art creation

aya

I hope this is in the correct forum!
1st off I'm not advertising!
I'm trying to get a portfolio together of my art work in digital manipulation and restoration skills
I'd appreciate if people have any pictures they want me to manipulate ?
this is on the understanding the pics i work with will eventually become part of a larger public portfolio & will be seen by many
if you're interested just post your pic below with a quick message of what you want done
I do everything from beauty touch ups/makeovers to limb manipulation
want to be a zombie?
anything goes no limits just post a pic =)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 9

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK. I've got a friend who asked me for help with a logo. But for the UAE. It is for a project of his on child home safety. Is it possible for you to manipulate the photo below so it shows a family in UAE dress? Also the house architecture is different - like the houses below. Also, maybe if the car can be a mercedes benz or lexus style either saloon or 4-wheel drive.

Here is the photo for manipulation:

CwVu2l2.png

Here is what a family would look like, except, I don't want you to use the photo below, just use the dress idea in order to manipulate the above photo so the family would be in UAE Arab dress:

4467884.jpg

Below are photos that are more UAE architecture:

70622963781361892895_thumb.jpg

ge9w60M.png

upgraded_villa_with_private_pool_in_arabian_ranches_100738277308467816.jpg

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
That size is fine. If you want to use it bigger that is OK too. May be easier for you to work with it if it is bigger and we can then always reduce it later.

aya

Thank you iGdesigner !!
it's just for fun, I'm not used to working with cartoons Genesis but here's a few ideas

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.png
    4.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 6
  • a2.png
    a2.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.png
    1.png