Seo Panel

lucaskent

Hey Sander,

Thanks for the seo panel script. I checked their video and its awesome. I have downloaded it and gonna install it and try it out. Thanks mate. Between what is directory importer?

Any script to improve your facebook likes and submit your site?

Sander k

With the directory importar, you can import loads of directories if you got them on a .txt file or what ever to submit your site to.

I am willing to share the retail version here if I am allowed to do so.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have been using SEO Panel, you can share with me if you like.

One thing I have noticed though, some of the directories take weeks, even months before they get round to your submission.

Sander k

Demo? SEO panel is free!
The directory importer is like $20 or so which I placed here for free. It isn't warez friends, as I uploaded the retail version that I bought.

jaran

Sander k said:
Demo? SEO panel is free!
The directory importer is like $20 or so which I placed here for free. It isn't warez friends, as I uploaded the retail version that I bought.

I mean I've tried the demo version at their site.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It does not activate in the plugin manager. :(

Installation Steps:

1. Download and unzip plugin file

2. Upload the folder of the plugin to the '/plugins/' directory of seo panel using an FTP client. (Filezilla,WinSCP)

3. Activate the plugin through the Seo Plugins Manager in Admin panel

4. Accesss plugin by Seo Plugins from horizontal main menu.

5. You can start using the new plugin.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It broke my seo panel. "No Active directories Found. Please Contact Seo Panel Team to get more directories."

Sander k

Thats weird, let me check that out in a day or 2, as I don't have a pc with internet acces around within that time.