September Competition | 100 posts = Free .info Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowflake

Sure, but where's the typo @"Yozora"? I copied that part from the first message of this topic. What should I change? Thanks.

Yozora

@"tangledmemories" It looks like "3thOctober" needs a space to separate them into two words. Maybe it just looks that way to me though.

Snowflake

Oh, you're right. I hadn't realized... I fixed it, @"Yozora". Thanks for the heads up!

(click on the thumbnail for full size)

Snowflake

helpremember said:
I know this is probably too late and too picky anyway but shouldn't it be 3rd and not 3th?

Oh my!! You're right!!! I could say... english isn't my first language, but even I know that one! :facepalm:

Fixed it, in any case:

Thank you @"helpremember"

Schwabs

Oh boy, that's a lotta posts to make!
But hey, 100 posts for a free domain is a steal at twice the posts!

I hope I'll be able to make that many posts haha!

Snowflake

Schwabs said:
Oh boy, that's a lotta posts to make!
But hey, 100 posts for a free domain is a steal at twice the posts!

I hope I'll be able to make that many posts haha!

It's actually not hard to make 100 posts in a forum this huge. Plus, you have a month. @"Schwabs" Good luck, don't forget it only starts counting in September.

Schwabs

@"tangledmemories" I'm sure I can do it! I just haven't been too big into the forum scene for a long time. But I'm slowly getting back into it. Hell, these first 10 posts are rough enough haha. Trying to find threads that aren't too old to bump, or searching for threads to make sure I'm not bringing up a topic already talked about, or just finding something I'm interested in.

But I'm sure I can do it! 100 posts in September will be a snap!

perryoo11

looks good :yahoo:. but is an other domain tld requestable?

if i reach the 100+ post do i like a .me domain

perryoo11

Genesis said:
perryoo11 said:
looks good :yahoo:. but is an other domain tld requestable?

if i reach the 100+ post do i like a .me domain
You can always try. But then you'll have to do better with the quality of your posts as well. They lack discussion in them. Suggest you check the Guidelines for Quality Posts:
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-10.html

ok but im not the best poster on the world. i know that you want to have good post but that makes me unavailable to keep here. and im not a big thinker and that make my post short and fast anwered.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
No worries Perry. Collectively you're doing OK. Your posts do have discussion in them. It's not about being best poster, it's about having a discussion in the posts that is meaningful, regardless of whether your English is good or not so good.

perryoo11

Genesis said:
No worries Perry. Collectively you're doing OK. Your posts do have discussion in them. It's not about being best poster, it's about having a discussion in the posts that is meaningful, regardless of whether your English is good or not so good.

thank you Genesis!

S

SaadAliKhan401

I really want a website and i 'll try my best for domain

GigaBot

Administrator
tangledmemories said:
Hazem said:
tangledmemories said:
Hazem said:
Staff members cannot apply.

if this is possible, I could try to make +100 posts next month and if I win I could give the domain to you @"Hazem". :crazy:

:crazy: :crazy:

There's nothing against that in the rules! :tease:

I made a flyer/poster for the competition if anyone wants to use it / can modify too:

septembercompetition.png

I like your banner very much ...:drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.