Siberian CMS. Create mobile app without coding.

pan1

Anyone here know about Siberian CMS? Its an web based open source to create mobile application for free. It's so easy to use. Like wordpress, joomla or another similar php script you only need to install it script on your hosting. You can add user to create application for themselves. Maybe the feature which it offered seem lack but for people who dont have knowledge about java programming its worth to try.

The script doesnot generates .apk file (for android). Its generate source code for the app. You can import the code to sotfware called "Android Studio" an export to the .apk file so you can transferred it direct to your mobile or publish on app publisher like google app store an other.

Here is the screenshot:
1.jpg

You can try my first application here (android only). I dont know if the application is working correctly because I dont own smartphone
and dont have bluestack on my pc.

Here is another screenshot :

image.jpg

Yozora

Looks neat! The link for your app gives a 403 access forbidden error, so I can't test it, but it looks nice from the screenshot!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I've used it, infact its installed right here on Gigarank. I wonder if you know which section.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

pan1

DJB said:
I've used it, infact its installed right here on Gigarank. I wonder if you know which section.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Really? Lets see.....Uh, I give up..:wacko:

Yozora

It works fine for me! I don't know what most of it says, but it looks very nice!
The links in the menu for the "Bisnis" section don't load for me, but other than that it seems to work fine. Great job working on it, by the way

H

Hadisan

Hi I am new and want to learn how to make mobile apps using siberian cms. Any suggestion?