Site's I built

E

edsfashions

I think colour code of your site is little bit glossy.

BackSlash

What do you mean by keeps on loading and loading? if you mean the animation, yes it is, it has an animation loop. CSS bubble background animation. Is it slow? because on my end it seems to work fine. I has the right speed I set.

Sander k said:
http://www.onecompoint.com/ keeps loading loading loading for what ever reason.
Do you have somekind of script running on the background? Or is it just slow?

BackSlash

Oh is it? well I just match over all the color scheme with their exisiting logo.

Do you have sites you've built as well?

edsfashions said:
I think colour code of your site is little bit glossy.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Have split off posts that deserve their own thread and merged them with this new thread.

dxverm

I like your designs, very clean and company oriented. You portray these business well with the online presence you give them.

zeetaher

I looked at all your currently under development work. Only "frameyourverse.com" as a proper coming soon page. I think you should put up at least the logo of the company and say coming soon. Over all, I like your work. Looks very nice.

smartstop

I've also created a website smart stop on byet host but they suspended my account without any reason. When I tried to asked the reason to suspension via support ticket they closed my support ticket.:diablo:
By the way I've the back up of my site and database and soon I'll launch on this hosting service.

Ketchup

This. Is. Amazing. Everything fits so perfectly it is just amazing to look at. Simple and easy to navigate since that is all you need to have a successful website.