subdomain problem

rave

hello

i am facing problem while creating subdomain.when i click subdomains then the next page do not loads.

i tried opera and mozilla browser and facing same problem.

plz help.

thank you

Genesis

Administrator
@un4saken

cPanel Name - ravsas
Website name - chillncheers.com

Subdomain feature isn't working. I checked cpanel and both ravsas and my "subdomains" aren't working. Add on domains work, just subdomains come up with just the top part of the page.

This is what comes up when one clicks on "subdomains" in cPanel:

Capture.png

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We are investigating this issue, please state which sub-domain you require creating and we will create it manually for you until we have the cPanel issue resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

rave

Genesis said:
@un4saken

cPanel Name - ravsas
Website name - chillncheers.com

Subdomain feature isn't working. I checked cpanel and both ravsas and my "subdomains" aren't working. Add on domains work, just subdomains come up with just the top part of the page.

This is what comes up when one clicks on "subdomains" in cPanel:

Capture.png

thank you for help genesis.

yes i am getting this problem as u posted in the screenshot. i want to post screen shot as like u but i am not able to see attachment option in this forum so i created a topic about it.

@"DJB" i will wait till the problem gets solve. if u manually create subdomain then it will be difficult for me to delete it again if i want to delete after few days.

so i will be waiting for this problem to get it solve.

Genesis

Administrator
@Ravsas. If you like you could use the add on domain feature until the subdomains have been fixed. Get a free domain from dot.tk. Then add the free domain on through the add on feature. It is easy to delete afterwards when you no longer want to use it. I only work with add on domains now because when one creates an add on domain it automatically creates an FTP for you and of course a domain sub-folder in your public_html.

rave

if i use dot.tk domain in add on domain then what will be my site url?

chillncheers.dot.tk

Genesis

Administrator
It will be the exact dot.tk you chose. The domain will be like an independent domain that stands completely on its own.

If you choose raveforum.tk for the "add on domain" then the URL will be raveforum.tk.