Thanks to gigarank

I just wanted to say thanks. You restored my faith in free web hosting.You have been honest and straight forward. Nothing hidden and no broken promises.Before I came here, I was at about10 other so called free hosting sites. They say they have this and that, but when your code doesn't work, you know something is up.So when you contact support with the issue.Then they tell you that those features are only for paid hosting.It does get frustrating talking to them. Not here. Nothing hidden, straight forward, no broken promises.

Keep up the good work.I will add a link to your site on my sites

smalpierre

strokerace said:
I just wanted to say thanks. You restored my faith in free web hosting.You have been honest and straight forward. Nothing hidden and no broken promises.Before I came here, I was at about10 other so called free hosting sites. They say they have this and that, but when your code doesn't work, you know something is up.So when you contact support with the issue.Then they tell you that those features are only for paid hosting.It does get frustrating talking to them. Not here. Nothing hidden, straight forward, no broken promises.

Keep up the good work.I will add a link to your site on my sites

I know right?!?! No BS free hosting - possibly the ONLY place on the entire internet you can get that!

These guys are better than most PAID hosts :yahoo: Edit: They are a paid host too, very inexpensive - but I'm talking about their free hosting.

I've been threatening to build some sites basically for monetization for a long time, but the whole scene seemed bad. As soon as I get done with the sites I'm getting paid to build I'm building it - and linking to GigaRank. Not because anybody asked me to, or even suggested it - but out of courtesy.

Well done guys, thank you!

GigaGreg

Staff member
Thanks Guys! This means so much too us! We are happy to provide the free hosting to the people who need it.

Gigarank is the most reliable web hosting on the market.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
FacepalmLion-250x272.jpg

Thank you! :drinks::drinks::drinks:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the kind comments guy's. You two alone have delivered a massive moral boost to our team members whom have enjoyed your contributions and hopefully given new members the confidence to participate in the Gigarank community discussions.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

smalpierre

DJB said:
Thank you for the kind comments guy's. You two alone have delivered a massive moral boost to our team members whom have enjoyed your contributions and hopefully given new members the confidence to participate in the Gigarank community discussions.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it ;)

I'm actually hoping to glean some useful information here about things like getting a site off the ground from a traffic perspective, and design issues. I suck at design. I can't even draw a proper stick man.

I feel it's my duty to give back where I can - whether it's a drunken rambling about music, or helping someone with a programming issue :D Anyway I've always been a heavy poster - why not here?

Yozora

Aww, thanks guys! It's really great to have members like you both, and reading your kind words made my day.

Before I found Gigarank, I had also tried many free hosts, and had many issues trying to find a good one. Gigarank impressed me then & still does, and I'm grateful to be involved in such a great community.

smalpierre

Yozora said:
Aww, thanks guys! It's really great to have members like you both, and reading your kind words made my day.

Before I found Gigarank, I had also tried many free hosts, and had many issues trying to find a good one. Gigarank impressed me then & still does, and I'm grateful to be involved in such a great community.

I don't know if I'd go that far, I'm kind of a *restrains self - don't get banned todayyyyyynottodayyyy!!* jerk haha! The other guy might be ok though :p

GigaGreg

Staff member
I am happy to see that people apperciate our work and like Gigarank. I am happy and keen to learn new stuff fr experienced users. You two are epic guys keep it up.

jaran

Free hosting with paid hosting features. That is Gigarank. Maybe you never found like this out there guys. :)

GigaGreg

Staff member
DJB, Hazem, Genesis and Un4saken made something unrealistic real and work well. I agree @jaran , there won't be another web hosting like this.

I believe in giving credit, where credit is due. I also believe the best advertising is word of mouth. It can make of break a any company. Once I can get my finances straighten out, I may try the paid hosting out

I have tried several supposed free hosting sites and a few post to host services and 'truthfully', nothing has come close to the fantastic AWESOMENESS that is Gigarank.

Not only is the hosting stellar in quality and uptime, we have a staggering amount of webspace and bandwidth is mind blowing, if that aint enough to show how astonishing Gigarank is, to top it all we have the kick ass AWESOME community to hang out in as well.

Hmmm, I waffle, Gigarank is simply put THE BEST! :drinks:

GigaGreg

Staff member
Briar Spirit said:
I have tried several supposed free hosting sites and a few post to host services and 'truthfully', nothing has come close to the fantastic AWESOMENESS that is Gigarank.

Not only is the hosting stellar in quality and uptime, we have a staggering amount of webspace and bandwidth is mind blowing, if that aint enough to show how astonishing Gigarank is, to top it all we have the kick ass AWESOME community to hang out in as well.

Totally agreed here buddy. There are no other free and truthfully hostings on the market, all of them have that "bait".

Briar Spirit said:

Yes I agree. I am a hobbyist developer. I like to learn things. I didn't really need a hosting package. I have 2 unlimited hosting packages now. There are a few features missing and I can't get a hold of the owner. I am redoing a facebook App that needs there features. So, I have searched and found some that said they have these features on free hosting. After I sign up, upload my DB and files. edit them to the new server info just to find out, those services don't work. Submit the ticket to support asking about it, just to find out that free hosting doesn't have it,even though their T.O.S said it did. Most of them said it was a security issues and if I wanted them, I had to upgrade to paid hosting. It seemed that they all wanted people to use their paid hosting over their free.

smalpierre

strokerace said:
Briar Spirit said:

Yes I agree. I am a hobbyist developer. I like to learn things. I didn't really need a hosting package. I have 2 unlimited hosting packages now. There are a few features missing and I can't get a hold of the owner. I am redoing a facebook App that needs there features. So, I have searched and found some that said they have these features on free hosting. After I sign up, upload my DB and files. edit them to the new server info just to find out, those services don't work. Submit the ticket to support asking about it, just to find out that free hosting doesn't have it,even though their T.O.S said it did. Most of them said it was a security issues and if I wanted them, I had to upgrade to paid hosting. It seemed that they all wanted people to use their paid hosting over their free.

That's a huge pile of horsehockey. If it's a security issue on a free account, it's a security issue on a paid account too. I suspect if you upgraded to paid hosting, they'd have a few more lines to feed you about why it was in the TOS but not available to YOU. Oh, that's only available to paid accounts with a VPS - give us more money!

GigaGreg

Staff member
Pauline said:
Well done Gigarank! Am a very happy hosted member for more than a year now. :cool:

Nothing better than a positive comment. :)

I just realized that on the 7th of May it went my 1 year anniversary. For the 1 year and 4 days I am staff member.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
iGdesigner said:
I just realized that on the 7th of May it went my 1 year anniversary. For the 1 year and 4 days I am staff member.
Congratulations iG! :drinks: