The Last Movie You Watched

xdude

I check all these pages of this board and couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make one. A thread about the movies you watched recently and your opinion about those.

Today I watched Jupiter Ascending. The trailer was great and I really expected more from movie after watching it but trailers are always lot better than movies. It reminded me me the movie Guardians of the Galaxy little bit. All those effect are really great but the story is not that strong. or at least that's how I felt.

Genesis

Administrator
I'm a Wesley Snipes action movie fan. And I also like Diane Lane. We get plenty of movie classics through MBC2 and recently it had a rerun of Murder at 1600 (1997). A nice murder who dunnit in the White House with a little twist in the tail in the end.

Diane_Lane_6546983.jpg

xdude

I like Wesley Snipes movies too specially his Blade movie series. Only vampire / Dracula movies I like are Blade series and Underworld series.

aya

A drive in! I would love to go to a drive in cinema we don't have those here in the UK
I've only ever seen a drive in cinema in the indoor cinema's haha
here in the UK, they search your bags before you go in the cinema and if you refuse they don't let you in.
1 question though, whats the sound quality like in a drive in cinema ?
( I imagine some loss of quality )

Just finished watching a timeless classic on dailymotion, The Black Cat (1934), one of the most beautifully bewildering and haunting films I have ever seen, I love this movie, Boris is wonderful and Bela unforgettable.

xdude

Watched Kingsman, The Secret Service today. Nothing much to tell about this one. Just an average Spy Kids type movie.

ubflhd

I have watched der falscher and german ww2 movie it is an good movie but not a top movie
[video=youtube]

smalpierre

The Wind That Shakes the Barley, its about The Troubles in Ireland.

A fascinating movie, especially considering that our police here tend to marginalize certain groups, and generally see the population as adversaries and don't recognize that we are people - with rights ...

We have a little way to go before it gets as bad as it was there though.

Yozora

Omoide no Marnie/ When Marnie was There

It was a nice movie, but I sure hope it won't be Studio Ghibli's last.

Genesis

Administrator
Unbroken

Directed by Angelina Jolie of all people. Bought the video yesterday for lack of anything good on the telly. Glad I did. Not a bad movie about a real life story of an Olympic athlete, Louis Zamperini, who got interned and tortured by Japan military officers during World War II. How he defied all odds and lived to 97 (passed away last year) after living a full life. An indominatable spirit. Quite a fascinating story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Zamperini

a0aad-canadianpows.jpg

Genesis

Administrator
Non-Stop with Liam Neeson

I like Liam Neeson in action movies. Non-Stop hasn't been his best one so far, felt a little plastic to me, but still good for some easy entertainment. In this movie Liam Neeson is an air marshall. Someone is hijacking the train with text messages to him and we now have to guess who it is. Julianne Moore also has a role in the movie as one of the passengers.

ibo3x

Mad Max 2015 on 3D Cinema City.

I think It is a well movie.. Not the same idea from the Mad Max 1. :)

You should give a try.

xdude

Finally I watched Fast and Furious 7. I feel like it has less action than last couple of movies. They have few big action moments and rest is not so thrilling. But still I think the movie is good. So Looks like they are going to have another movie too. ))

swiftlyfix

Focus - Over hydped, absolutely horrific. IMDB ratings reflect that. Storyline doesnt really add up, its a mess. The twist at the end is also a bit terrible. The only good thing was 2 well known actors.