This is really awesome forums

GigaBot

Administrator
Well, it's been a weak since I joined this Forums. Only a weak, seven days ...but I feel like I was here for months or years, I enjoy participating on this Forums so much, that I return to post and read other posts couple of times a day. It is all thanks to people here on this Forums ...I don't have any particular reason to say all this, but the one. I really mean it. Guys (Forum stuff) keep doing this job as good as you did so far and this is going to be one of the most visited Forums on the Internet I can guaranty that.
There is much more popular Forums on the Internet, but such dedicated Admins and Moderators who are always here to answer or to support other members and never to underrate someone if he or she have little knowledge about something, it is really rare thing to find. Maybe this might sound that I am exaggerating, but I have enough Internet experience and I had a chance to moderate some Forums before...so I think know what I'm talking about. You have my full support about this Forums!

Genesis

Administrator
It's wonderful to have you with us Misharnet. Your contribution in WordPress is particularly valued. Hope to see many more posts on this topic. :cool:

GigaBot

Administrator
Genesis said:
It's wonderful to have you with us Misharnet. Your contribution in WordPress is particularly valued. Hope to see many more posts on this topic. :cool:

You better don't say that. I am a real WordPress junkie,ha ... so I will post a lot about it!

timthumb.php

Yozora

@"misharnet"
I agree with Genesis. It's been a pleasure to read your knowledgeable Wordpress posts, and members like you are part of what makes Gigarank great!

E

Essensis

I joined this community because I know all my problems will be solved quickly and qualitatively.
I recommend this forum to all Internet users.