Trump or Hillary?

blunix

New member
Whats your poison? And why?

I personally cant believe that either of them are elected. But I also couldnt believe g.w.bush
 

blunix

New member
I'm not sure if Trump will turn out to be comedy... Lately he was making "fun" about the nuklear arsenal.
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
blunix said:
I'm not sure if Trump will turn out to be comedy... Lately he was making "fun" about the nuklear arsenal.
Guess that will be a tragic comedy! What worries me most is his arrogance and not enough self-restraint to curb his tongue. He's acting like an arrogant owner of a corporation, rather that a candidate for appointment to President. And he has no problem in talking down to members of his support group. This guy knows more how to make enemies than friends. Not good material for a public job.
 

fouadChk

Member
As far as I'm aware of there is 4 US presidential candidates not 2, so your title is awfully wrong. And I'm aware that it's your (I'm presuming that you're a us citizen) mainstream media that are to blame for this. Just take a look at this glorious page from the NYT: 'Who Is Running for President?'.

Besides I never understood why the 3 debates don't include those so-called 'fringe candidates'. They must have something that the US citizens may want to hear.

Anyway, if I was a US citizen (which, thank GOD, I'm not), and was presented with the circus that's going on right now, I may do one of the following:
> abstain (and let others decide whose the worst) or
> vote for 'Jill Stein'.

It is a shame that Bernie Sanders was cheated from being the Democrats true/popular candidate and instead the corporate-rotten party insiders did all they can to get their CORPORATE candidate get the nomination

.... and they want to export their model of democracy to the WORLD!!!!!

PS: I'm ranting again, sorry. Hard to do otherwise with such topic.
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
fouadChk said:
PS: I'm ranting again, sorry. Hard to do otherwise with such topic.
Rant away. I've got a really good feeling that you know more about this election than your average TV armchair US Joe does. I'd not only abstain if I were a US citizen, I'd turn off all of my TVs or go on a permanent holiday.
 

blunix

New member
no I'm german thank god. Second best country after switzerland :)

I know there is 4 candidates, its just that only two showed up for the presidential debates so idk whats with the other two.
 

aya

New member
I'd be on the fence with Genesis if I were a citizen just like I am when voting comes around in the UK & for the same reasons, politicians aren't part of the same reality the population are, they lie cheat & steal from us and do it smiling, I'll never justify that by voting.
A quick google of the definition for 'Politician';
US
a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

interesting.
 

rrroberts

New member
aya said:
I'd be on the fence with Genesis if I were a citizen just like I am when voting comes around in the UK & for the same reasons, politicians aren't part of the same reality the population are, they lie cheat & steal from us and do it smiling, I'll never justify that by voting.
A quick google of the definition for 'Politician';
US
a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

interesting.
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
This is the best political analysis yet. Short and sweet and to the point. And dead right! :good: