University Life

mazl

Having been away for the forum for some months.now I came to the forum as a college student majoring in Information Security.

In my schedule I learn Advance Maths,Linear Algebra,College English,C Language Programming,history etc.

Now as a amateur php learner,now learning using apis like image uploading.For example,image uploading using imagekit.io
You may want to try this one located at https://mzltest.webo.page -This is NOT a photo storage,as I delete the uploaded images very often(as free plans include 20GB of Bandwidth and storage)

billybob

Do you enjoy your college life? Or would you say you could improve on some aspects? As a college student myself I regret things I did in my freshman year.

mazl

billybob said:
Do you enjoy your college life? Or would you say you could improve on some aspects? As a college student myself I regret things I did in my freshman year.
Uh...I am in my freshman year.It differents from senior high school.We have a lot of free time here.Some subjects are really tough for me like maths.:(
I will take my CET4 exam soon.(an english exam required for graduation.Usually it is taken in the 2nd year but you can attend it in the first year if your English scored 57+ in the admission test. - I'm glad I am the latter.)So hope a pass(If I failed this time,I can take it again).:)