Upcoming GOP presidential debate

perryoo11

flatlinelabs said:
What are you looking for in the next GOP Debate?

Who else do you think is n going to drop out?

Anyone missing Perry?

who do you miss? looks like my name is fallen!

flatlinelabs

This link was talking about when trump didn't make the pledge to only run as a repulican,
Which he has now, so I don't think that's an issue now.

As to them bannung him anyways, if they did, it wouldn't go over well
And he would just run as independent and at this point he would take enough
Voters with him and that would hurt the party more.

People are so upset with the way government is working now, that they will
Gomwith whoever sounds better than the crap we have now, and they
Don't want more of the same crap either.

Also hillary isn't a guaranteed win anymore.....

Yozora

Since Perry dropped, then I figure some of the others can't be too far behind. Most of the questions of the 6PM minor candidates debate will ask will probably be along the lines of "Why are you still running?" like last time.

flatlinelabs

So here comes another Debate, and with CNN hosting it they are trying to make it more confrontational and apparently they are looking to allow the participants to pose questions to each other vs. it primarily being the hosts.

This could allow to see from truer colors to come from the candidates and maybe we will see some
more interesting interaction and get more useful responses.

Here we go folks!

brod

We just hope Trump will do what he said - lower the taxes, and not impose new ones...(which he didn't tell)...

Especially taxes regarding internet services.

FED no-rate-hike is bad enough, not to intimidate people more with scarry pre-election promises...

[email protected]

flatlinelabs

i haven't been able to watch the entire debate as of yet, however I would like to say that
overall I did like the format from CNN, which I was at first concerned about without trying
to position them against one another, but for the most part it worked out.

I was more productive than the first one, which I think all of America, on any side of the
fence(s) needed.

I do believe that Trump performed better than anyone really expected, he did give and make
valid points from what i've seen to far, and hardly "entertainment" type antics which everyone
was expecting.

I know he is continuing to gain ground, and other candidates have also increased their position.

I need to finish the entire debate to be able to comment any further.

smalpierre

flatlinelabs said:
This link was talking about when trump didn't make the pledge to only run as a repulican,
Which he has now, so I don't think that's an issue now.

As to them bannung him anyways, if they did, it wouldn't go over well
And he would just run as independent and at this point he would take enough
Voters with him and that would hurt the party more.

People are so upset with the way government is working now, that they will
Gomwith whoever sounds better than the crap we have now, and they
Don't want more of the same crap either.

Also hillary isn't a guaranteed win anymore.....

You know what though? People talk a bunch of smack about wanting something better, but they still vote for the same republicrats. Don't fool yourself, they aren't two parties, they're a single party.

They both want to take all of our freedoms away and make us their little slaves, they only disagree on which freedoms to take first, and how best to enslave us.

Vote for somebody that's liberty minded - a libertarian or something - that is if you REALLY want things to change.

Or just keep voting the same crooked idiots into office and keep wondering why things aren't changing ...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Yanks followed our lead. Well done.

Don't really respect Trump, but Hillary is evil.

GigaBot

Administrator
DJB said:
Looks like the Yanks followed our lead. Well done.

Don't really respect Trump, but Hillary is evil.
GigaGreg said:
America Going to be Great Again I guess. Trump is bad, but Hillary is worse.

Well guys, I don't really like to talk about Politics, generally, especially because we often choose between the lesser and greater evil, not who's better...
but your opinions really pleasantly surprised me?! ... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: