Website is down.. But Server is up !!!!

yusha

Hello there my website and all addon domain pointed on GigaRank account seems down.. I've just checked out the server status and it is showing server is up... A bit confused here..... o_O

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
@"biobeo"

You've got nameserver issues. Looks as though you have created your own nameservers to point to Gigarank's IPs, without creating corresponding A records. You need to go into your cPanel Domains DNS Editor and create the A records for each of the two nameservers.

yusha

biobeo.com is working fine... but the addon domains are not working... they were working perfectly before... I have done nothing... And my dns is pointing on gigarank server's ip from my domain's control panel...

un4saken

Administrator
All of your addon domains are working for me. Please clear your browser cache or try with another browser.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Please check your domain registrar. As you may have four name servers listed. The ones that work are ours - keep them. The biobeo nameservers are confusing the DNS. Suggest you delete them.

If you don't believe me, then you can check the DNS test from ping.com at the URL below:
http://dnscheck.pingdom.com/?domain=biobeo.com

yusha

Now everything is working correctly.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biobeo.com is the main domain and thehumanity.org is the addon domain. Now both is working fine.. I believe if there was an error they weren't suppose to work these last year...