What a delight to be back!

After my first attempt at running a site with the old Gigalicous which went awry due to the idiocies of the Dolphin software I tried getting a MyBB community going using a different free host.

It felt rude of me to come back here and ask for a new hosting account so I tried using another free hosting service and oh my goodness, I cannot say the experience was a true horror story by any means but my community was very unstable. Endless times every day the domain wouldn't resolve, pages were taking any where between 8 seconds to an unbelievable 40+ seconds to load, the whole experience of being on the site was just one headache after another, it was horrible.

I got an email from the system here letting me know I was missed, now I know this is only a cronjob running but it did remind me of this amazing site, the people here and the superb second to none support freely given by exceedingly kind hearted people. I ventured back here after getting that email and found a very kind reply from Genesis (thank you friend) to my request to close my old account here and it made me realise what a fool I had been by not coming back here sooner.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be back with you guys, my site is running perfectly, it is a genuine pleasure to be back and I am very grateful for all you guys are doing here, thank you. :heart:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It's wonderful to have you back Briar. ALL of us, including myself are very lucky as we have an owner here who values all of the things you've mentioned and then some. Viva Gigarank! :drinks:

Darrcon

I have to agree with you Briar! This hosting service has been amazing as far as I have been using it. I know it has not been long but I am amazed by the quality of service and this community is second to none. I am glad I found this place and will not look anywhere else for free hosting service!

Great to have you back Briar!

Not only is this the best free hosting of the many I have tried, but also of the four paid hosting companies I have used (including one I still use) GigaRank outdoes them all in speed, reliability, features and support. I can't think of much else that matters beyond those things for me. The forum is an exceptional bonus!

There are several people I'm trying to talk into moving here for paid accounts as soon as their current contracts run out.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
helpremember said:
There are several people I'm trying to talk into moving here for paid accounts as soon as their current contracts run out.
This sounds great! Thank you. :cool:

Thank you all so much for the wonderful replies, does my heart good to be amongst such good people again. :friends:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your kind comments, your welcome around here anytime! We like having members who interact and share their knowledge with others, that`s what makes a community. :drinks: