What are your current projects?

Sander k

I am working on 3 WordPress plugins, 2 of them search engine related and one is a MyBB latest posts plugin (which is a pain in the ass). Also a MyBB plugin related to search engines in who's online. I am also working on one proxy site and two proxy lists and I have one client waiting for a brand new WordPress themplate design.

Dark Shadow

I'm a bit short of time, but am hoping to put together a discussion forum for some buddies of mine. It will be on antique cars.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Would be very interested in what wordpress plugins you come up with. Maybe we need to make a special sub-forum for Word press and Word press plug-ins?

Sander k

Hellsing said:
Would be very interested in what wordpress plugins you come up with. Maybe we need to make a special sub-forum for Word press and Word press plug-ins?

That would be cool, I am also looking into combining wordpress and mybb in all kinds of ways.

PeaceSigns

The hardest part for me is not coming up with ideas, but finding out what people want (there's no point creating something, if no one will use it).

PeaceSigns

If anyone has an idea for a tool or something that would help them in their day-to-day life/digital life, I'd be interested in knowing - if it has mass appeal (e.g., others could find use in it), I have no problem building it.

LiveWire

I am working on University Student Portal. Features include:
# Profile
# Academic Details
# Notification System
# Assignment Submission
# Library Account
# Messaging System

PHP-MySQL-JS-HTML-CSS: All combined.

Learning Wordpress Theme development.

durgapujo2013

currently i am designing wordpress information blog called durgapuja2013 [dot] com

looking for some free hosting space :drinks:

whsecurity

Developing a iOS - android app for hotels - portals with web backend.
Supporting - debugging radio apps with the same setup.
Creating 2 websites for clients

...and after all that I'm hoping my girl will stay with me!!! :p

amethyst

I'm in Business Management Web Apps. Enjoying working all free open source. Currently working on.

OrangeHRM + existing Payroll integration
Dolibarr customisation and integration with existing Accounting

Both products have become stable solid alternatives to expensive (often proprietary) enterprise solutions.