What are your current projects?

Jasmine333

I'm interested in promoting a self-help meditation technique called Silva Method, which encourages positive thinking and better health. I'd like to combine having a blog about it and building an email list to direct traffic back to the vendor's ad on Clickbank.

Also I'd like to get involved with CPA, as it does not involve so much of having to make a sale to get commissions. Having a blog or website, though, really is necessary for success. I've read where a website can be built fairly easily using a Wordpress plugin. Landing pages can be built quick now too, so gone are the days when it was all so hard.

I am solely fopcused on growing my current business and coming up with a few simple online ways to make some passive residual income on the side. If I could build and SEO a new site each month that could generate $500 per month in income on auto pilot in a year it would be $6000 per month and that would be alright with me:lol:

chichiri

Currently working on my personal site. Putting on some of the stuff i know so that i would have a portfolio for my consultancy.

asexual synergy

Originally I had big plans on recreating the wheel. I'm sure you all know how that turned out. :lol: So this time around I've narrowed my audience and am focusing on something that I'm passionate about.

keltron

Php web pages whose target is working in socials integration (facebook, google+, ... ) with idea to create corresponding smartphone app (in future).

Bazylot

Hi, I am working on a simple REST service with python, store data in JSON file localy. It will be my support service for an android app ;)

Sander k

Just bought a new .COM domain (a pretty short one) and a RapidSSL certificate to start kind of a portfolio/webdesign page for my WordPress stuff.
Might add some SEO and hosting plans as well :clapping:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I also recently purchased a new domain. I seem to be favouring dot.net's. Don't know why. And have just noticed that I must not be the only one, as the dot.net's are slightly more expensive than the dot.com's of the domains I was researching. Used to be the other way round in the old days.

I'm still to launch the domain but am happy with the purchase. And still happy with Namecheap.com.

Now have to sit down and plan the Website. In the meanwhile have been thinking about another project too, and getting distracted. Must be many other members like me who have multiple projects running at the same time. And as a consequence some don't completely make it off the ground.

rbxomar

Hey!
I am new here and thought this should be my first post, anyway here is what i'm up to!

I am a game developer on the platform "Roblox" and I have been making games on there for a while now. I have recently finished creating a website on my localhost that allows me and my fellow game developers to easily chat with one another and have cool tools that will allow us to manage our fan base.

I am hoping this site can provide good hosting, I am first starting as a free account then once I am comfortable with this place I will be upgrading!

Hope to see all of you around!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
rbxomar said:
I am hoping this site can provide good hosting, I am first starting as a free account then once I am comfortable with this place I will be upgrading!

Hope to see all of you around!
Welcome to Gigarank rbxomar. Suggest that you check our Free Hosting TOS with regard to the rules, just to make sure your expectations are in alignment with our hosting specifications and rules.
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-12.html

yuninho2005

I'm working in an Accounting Software. There is a previous version so we have to improve it. It is developed in VB6 and i have to learn VB6. That's new to me but i see as a challenge. I have to research on thing like how to make Unit Tests with VB6 and how to send Emails with VB6 but is really interesting.

Barnum4000

Currently have a college project to make some prototypes of a sandwich picker for a company to use at their restraunt for customers to easily use the service. It will be made on Visual studio 2015 with VB since it is only a prototype and is only an example of what the final product would look like.